medical incinerator prices
INCINERATOR WITH CONTROL UNIT
Has been specifically designed for use in:
– Disaster relief Operations
– Animal Cremation
– Can be used to eliminate medical waste with reliable, on site
An innovative system for medical facilities. It has been designed to
eliminate hospital waste (including infectious and pathological waste)
efficiently, and with a minimum of expenses. Existing personnel can
be instructed on the use of this product.medical incinerator prices
The operator opens the primary chamber door, places the waste
inside and turns on the unit. A timed cycle preset by the operator
begins and the waste is reduced to 5% ASH BY VOLUME.
– Incinerates up to 8 cubic feet (0.22 cubic meters) per load, which is
normally 330 ibs (150kg) per (8 hour) day.
– Designed by specialists in portable systems.
– No on site construction
– Minimal training for operators.
– Built for safe, easy operation with state-of-the-art controls.
– Dual chamber combustion and high exhaust temperatures, if
required, in excess of 1025◦C.
– Preset cycle time automatically controls start up and shut down
– Thermostatic temperature control insures efficient fuel consumption.
Power requirement: 220 V, 0.35 KW/hr