A PYROLYTIC MEDICAL WASTE INCINERATOR FOR LARGE SCALE
SPECIFICATIONS OF A PYROLYTIC MEDICAL WASTE INCINERATOR FOR LARGE SCALE
23. The provider must give batches of spare pieces of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
• Insulate in fibrous panels :
▪ . Thickness: ≥75 mm
* The insulation of the combustion chamber should be composed of refractory bricks, using a high content of aluminum and insulates bricks so as to assure a minimum temperature on
• Post combustion: >1100oC.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be completed in the base of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
* A timer with flexible temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* Frontage of loading with door seals gone up on hinges, wheel of screw plug, flexible joint, and stuffing insulating out of refractory.
13. The Dimension of the door for loading in cm: 120×120.
* A device of injection of air allowing a Whole recombustion of gases,
Control box watertight to dust, such as:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
25. The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician from the mill; it will include curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc
NB.: Civil works and any other relevant services for the installation and training of operators have to be included in the incinerator’s price.
* Perfectly tight door for the manual loading of waste. The loading should be Manual, Batch
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass and slags.